SSO and User Management in Developer Portal

Hi

Do you have any inputs/links/documentation on how to integrate SSO and User Management with Developer Portal.

We have web application with Tomcat as Application Server and NginX as web server and OpenAM as our Authentication server

Thanks

0 10 696
10 REPLIES 10

@GAURAV I am not sure if there are specific documentations like which you are looking for.

For OpenAM you will use a module like https://www.drupal.org/project/openam and then follow the instructions as described there.

You will be able to install this module from the pantheon dashboard of dev portal.

Hi @sarthak, @Anil Sagar

I followed above steps in the link https://www.drupal.org/project/openam

I also configured the details of openam server at the location - admin/config/services/openam

But now when I am trying to login into Developer portal , it doesn't take to openam login screen and even it doesnt login into Developer Portal which was happening earlier where we can see those Drupal Menu on the top. It just opens the same landing page of Developer portal

Please find the attached screenshot for the same devportal.png

Also do let me know how I can revert this configured openam module now as I have to go back to the earlier state of Developer Portal where I can see the Drupal admin menu.

Thanks

@GAURAV , Using drush command line tool disable openam module that you have installed. Please see using drush with pantheon here.

@GAURAV , Don't forget to take backups before you make any changes using drush / feature chages. If you have backups it's easy to recover. Check backups section in pantheon.

Thanks @Anil Sagar , openam module is disabled using drush command and now I can see Drupal admin menu after login.

Is there any idea about Openam module integration with developer portal. Why it is not working as desired?

Thanks

@GAURAV , I have not used openam module to comment on same. Ideally, It should work out of the box as the module says. Did you check the logs what went wrong? Did you check the module source code to verify how it works?

@Anil Sagar , where i can check the logs ? and also the module source code as how it works ?

@GAURAV , You can check logs in ""admin/reports/dblog", source code you can find where ever you have extracted openam module. You need drupal expertise to debug the module.

Hi @Anil Sagar @sarthak @Diego Zuluaga

I am getting below messagein logs while configuring openam module on drupal

Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, integer given in openam_init() (line 88 of /var/www/html/sites/all/modules/openam/openam.module).

Then I am trying to login into Developer portal , it doesn't take to openam login screen.

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

@GAURAV , Did you solve above issue ? Do you still see error with Developer Portal integration ?