Why i cannot see my API Proxies in my free account?

Actually i was trying to add a new organization in my Free account. I did it successfully but after one day that means today i cannot see my proxies. Do you know any solution to retreive the data back?

Solved Solved
0 2 446
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are both of your developer organizations associated with the same user login? You may have to toggle the Organizations button ( in the UI, it is on the upper right side) to go to your original organization where you have imported the API Proxies. The new organization that you created should not have any API Proxies imported if it is brand new. Also, there isn't functionality that automatically imports your proxies from one organization to another.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Are both of your developer organizations associated with the same user login? You may have to toggle the Organizations button ( in the UI, it is on the upper right side) to go to your original organization where you have imported the API Proxies. The new organization that you created should not have any API Proxies imported if it is brand new. Also, there isn't functionality that automatically imports your proxies from one organization to another.

Not applicable

Did you check the environments ? "Test, Prod" ?