How do I edit my console just created?

Not applicable

I just created api console using console to-go, however I am not able edit the same later.

Basically where can I bring up the console that I created?

Solved Solved
0 4 169
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like that error might be preventing the UI from displaying your console

Try going into your User Settings (upper right, your_username > Settings):

user-settings.png

and changing your username to see if you can get past that glitch.

If that doesn't work, please file a support ticket.

Thanks,

Floyd

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

There is a lot of doc on creating and editing a console, including a few videos, here:

http://apigee.com/docs/developer-services/content/whats-api-console

Stephen

Not applicable

You may have already seen it, but the create a console docs page has info about updating. I've just added a new section in the topic to highlight the update process:

http://apigee.com/docs/developer-services/content/set-apigee-api-console#updatingaconsoletogo

Not applicable

Thanks for the response!

I understand the documentation part it is very crystal clear and I am able to follow, however I am not able to get the view with "Your Console" drop down with list of my consoles and "Add New Console" and "Delete Console".

Please see attached screen shots 1) console.jpg (standard from docs) console1.jpg 2) myconsole from my view myconsole.jpg

Also I see the following error, and I did see the username is intact.

Error: "Failed to load Console To-Go settings: Your username in the Console subsystem is not in sync with that in your user profile. Please visit the Settings page and reset your username to correct this discrepancy. Note that your username has a direct bearing on your Console URL."

It looks like that error might be preventing the UI from displaying your console

Try going into your User Settings (upper right, your_username > Settings):

user-settings.png

and changing your username to see if you can get past that glitch.

If that doesn't work, please file a support ticket.

Thanks,

Floyd