Every time we login Password Reset page appearing

Not applicable

Every time we log in it is forwarding us to reset our password. This is crippling our website as our web application can't log in. When we register new users, they are registered in Apigee as developers but seeing we can't log in without resetting the password our process is erroring out.

(Reposting from yesterday and when we click on to view our post it is gone and says "Access Denied")

Solved Solved
0 7 207
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable
7 REPLIES 7

Our engineering and security teams are looking into this right now. @Joel D'sa will update with the progress.

Please remember not to share your password in any conversations on the community. If having it resolved requires sensitive information exchange, we will reach out to you via email.

@Birute Awasthi Urgent follow-up on this, This is crippling our website. Please let us know what is going on here.

@DSX-Team

the email address that you sent me should work. Let me know if you still face issues.

@Joel D'sa Issue still occurs with the latest reset password for the email id i sent.

Thank you for your patience with us. We need to dig deeper into this one. Can you send me your organization name?

We're working to get this back asap.

We think we now have it figured out. Can you try again?

Not applicable
@Joel D'sa

It worked, Thanks.