Do we have an api for Environment creation?

Not applicable

Hi,

I was trying to onboard using the rest apis, but however i dont find any api for creation of environment. Though there is an api for creation of ORG, but it doesnt include env creation.

thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sadiq.

Solved Solved
1 6 195
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sadiq Hussain ,

I don't think we have public API to create a new org / new environment. I believe you have to work with Apigee Support if you need more.

By default, You will get only one org & two environments (test , prod) with free accounts. Number of Orgs & Environments actually linked to pricing & plans. You need to talk to Apigee support regarding same if you need more.

Incase of OnPrem, We have scripts to do Org & Env Setups. As far as i know, No Apis to create Org / Env.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Sadiq Hussain ,

I don't think we have public API to create a new org / new environment. I believe you have to work with Apigee Support if you need more.

By default, You will get only one org & two environments (test , prod) with free accounts. Number of Orgs & Environments actually linked to pricing & plans. You need to talk to Apigee support regarding same if you need more.

Incase of OnPrem, We have scripts to do Org & Env Setups. As far as i know, No Apis to create Org / Env.

Thank you for you quick response! @Anil Sagar

@AnilSagar

Doesnt this API work? I found this in API resources POST /v1/organizations/<org>/environments

@Abhishek Subramanya , Can you please give a reference to above API ? As far as i know, cloud it's not possible at all, onPrem we have scripts to do same.

It doesnt work.

I think it is disabled in cloud that is why we get 403 Forbidden. The same API works in On premise.