Element parse errors on deployed project

sunin_shah
Participant II

I am seeing element parsing errors when I view my deployed project via the apigee web gui. See below for example:

Seeing deployments in this state does not instill much confidence in whether this flow is working or not or even what state this project is in after deployment. How do I rectify this?

0 2 318
2 REPLIES 2

sunin_shah
Participant II

The example above was a copy and paste of the screen showing the error. I didn't see any warnings saying this will be removed from the post, however the XML looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <LookupCache name="LookupCache.GetApiConfiguration"> <CacheKey> <KeyFragment>configuration</KeyFragment> </CacheKey> <CacheResource><#text>identity </#text><#text>-

</#text><#text>v1undefinedundefined</#text><#text>-undefinedundefined</#text><#text>environmentundefinedundefined</#text><#text>-undefinedundefined</#text><#text>configundefinedundefined</#text>undefinedundefined</CacheResource>undefinedundefined<AssignTo>flow.ee.configuration.json</AssignTo>undefinedundefined</LookupCache>

I have no idea where the #text tags are coming from -- definitely not in the source.

sunin_shah
Participant II

This error only happens in Internet Explorer -- Firefox and Chrome appear ok.