CSS problem in the API Documentation page

mrios
Participant IV

Hi,

I'm importing some swagger json files and every time that I do it I notice that there is no style for the REST verbs as it works in the on-cloud version. We are runing the on-premise version.

The difference that I notice is that in the on-premise one of the css is missing "smartdocs.css".

I attached some picture so you can see how it looks like.

Any idea what could the problem be?

Thanks, Matias

correct.png

wrong.png

css-with-issue.png

0 5 262
5 REPLIES 5

I don't uderstand why you are missing smartdocs.css. It sounds like a larger problem with your installation.

If it is somehow a very simple problem of a single missing file, you can use the attached. Copy it to smartdocs.css in your portal directory , eg profiles/apigee/modules/custom/devconnect/smartdocs/css/smartdocs.css

smartdocs-css.txt

Hi @Dino,

Thanks for the quick response!

I should have mentioned that I have that file in the Dev Portal and it's located in https://local-dev-portal/profiles/apigee/modules/custom/devconnect/smartdocs/css/smartdocs.css

I also notice that we don't have the icons on the main page any more and this happens with any user.

Which kind of problem related to the installation do you think it might be?

We had recently an update to the OPDK-4.15.07.00.

Thanks

Hi @Matias

Yes - it seems there is something else amiss. I suggest that you may need some further diagnostic work. Have you contacted the Apigee Support staff for assistance with this?

The only thing that could be generating a problem is that a while ago we created a new sub-theme as is described here. Every seems to be working as expected with the new theme so I'm not sure if this is the source of the problem.

Yes - maybe that's the source of the problem. The support staff might be able to walk you through a methodical diagnosis of that. I think you said "smartdocs.css is missing" and ... I don't know just what that means, especially since you can see smartdocs located at the URL you've given. It sounds somewhat involved. Maybe the best path forward is to talk through it with someone at Apigee Support.