In the new Edge cloud proxy editor - version 150930.01 we are unable edit the overview page once the Proxy is created.

We are unable to edit 'Revision Summary' in the Overview tab of proxy editor in cloud version 150930.01 We were forced to switch to classic version to be able to do it. I understand that we may not use it regularly but still we will need to do it sometimes.

Solved Solved
3 2 365
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Abhishek Subramanya ,

Great Question, Me too faced same issue when I got my hands on new proxy editor.

It's as per design. You can able to edit revision summary in newer version also. It's just that tab under which you do these changes has been changed. Find more details below.

in Earlier Version, Edit "Revision Summary" looks like below under overview tab,

1531-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-51428-pm.png

Basically, It allows you to change,

• Description
  • Base Path
  • Target Endpoint URL

You can able to change above fields in newer version too,

To Change description:

Navigate to develop tab , click on your proxy name under Navigator section on left hand side to change the description.

1532-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52108-pm.png

To Change Base Path:

Navigate to develop tab , click on default under Proxy Endpoints to change basePath. See screenshot below for same.

1533-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52302-pm.png

To Change Target Endpoint URL:

Navigate to develop tab , click on default under Target Endpoints to change TargetURL. See screenshot below for same.

1534-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52417-pm.png

It's just that we would like to keep all development changes under one tab develop instead of splitting same under two different tabs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear @Abhishek Subramanya ,

Great Question, Me too faced same issue when I got my hands on new proxy editor.

It's as per design. You can able to edit revision summary in newer version also. It's just that tab under which you do these changes has been changed. Find more details below.

in Earlier Version, Edit "Revision Summary" looks like below under overview tab,

1531-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-51428-pm.png

Basically, It allows you to change,

• Description
  • Base Path
  • Target Endpoint URL

You can able to change above fields in newer version too,

To Change description:

Navigate to develop tab , click on your proxy name under Navigator section on left hand side to change the description.

1532-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52108-pm.png

To Change Base Path:

Navigate to develop tab , click on default under Proxy Endpoints to change basePath. See screenshot below for same.

1533-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52302-pm.png

To Change Target Endpoint URL:

Navigate to develop tab , click on default under Target Endpoints to change TargetURL. See screenshot below for same.

1534-screen-shot-2015-11-23-at-52417-pm.png

It's just that we would like to keep all development changes under one tab develop instead of splitting same under two different tabs.

Great! Thanks for the answer.