is there an API to get data from a console apigee (link with UP, or facebook or other apigee console client)

Not applicable

I have a device that track my activity from JAWBONE. I can access my data from an apigee console API after login. is there an apigee API that allow request data of this JAWBONE console. I don't want to create my own data space but request data already existing from JAWBONE using an apigee API. The API of JAWBONE is not clear that's why i would like to use apigee API. Thank you !!

0 3 391
3 REPLIES 3

Dear @Mouhcine ,

Welcome to Apigee Community 🙂

Apigee Console helps you to play with existing APIs. It's simple rest client to make API calls just like POSTMAN tool. It helps you call existing APIs & check response just like you played with jawbone API.

Apigee is an Intelligent API Management platform. Apigee itself doesn't provide any APIs for JAWBONE. Apigee Edge Platform helps enterprises manage existing APIs or construct new APIs. It's more like a gateway. We don't have any access to JAWBONE data directly to provide as APIs.

But, If you feel JAWBONE API is not clear, you can build a new API proxy using Apigee Platform & connect to Jawbone API. You can use Apigee Edge platform to simplify JAWBONE APIs.

@Anil Sagar : Thank you for your answer. Could you please give me a link to the document or web page i have to read to help me buil the solution of API proxy. Iam new to Oauth2, API, and apigee , so if there are a documentation or examples it wil help me a lot. Thank you again for your help

@Mouhcine , Apigee E-Learning site is great place to start. Find similar question asked here that has more details.