Limit number of organizations in a paid account of Apigee Edge

Not applicable

Hi all,

Does anyone of you know which is the maximum number of organizations that can be created in a paid account in Apigee Edge Api Management?.

I'm evaluating the possibility to acquire this product but I have to know how many organizations I could create.

This is a very important key point for my company because it has subsidiaries in different countries and it is a requirement that each of them has an organization to work withs its own api proxies, products and so on.

By the way, does someone how to configure this behaviour in other way? it is, in the same organization?

The goal will be that each country will see only its own information.

Thanks in advance.

1 2 274
2 REPLIES 2

Are you working with enterprise sales? If not I think you perhaps you should be. There are several factors that would need to be considered to answer this precisely. For an imprecise answer, there is no technical limit.

There may be alternatives to using multi-tenancy to solve this problem, but that definitely requires a deeper discussion. Custom roles may be a way to meet some of your requirements in a single organization, but it will depend on the specific requirements.

Feel free to continue the discussion here or reach out directly, or use the contact sales form to get in touch with the appropriate enterprise sales team: https://pages.apigee.com/contact-sales-reg.html

Hi Carlos,

thanks for your response.

In fact, I'm very interesting in how to use multi-tenancy to solve this requirements. Can you give me more detailed informatioin about this topic?

Thanks a lot!