How to stream a data is already in JSON from WSDL? Data from WSDL and in JSON format, I would like to show as an XML format data.

hsnbilgen
Participant III

Solved Solved
0 3 1,801
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I would presume you mean you want to convert the underlying target described by the WSDL and present it to the user in JSON format.

If that is the case, the Edge product includes a wizard for exposing web services as RESTful-style endpoints. If you have an account, you can select the +API Proxy button on the API Proxies page and select the WSDL starting point. A series of proxies and policies code will be generated for you that you can begin to modify (for instance adding an XML to JSON policy on the post-flow).

More information is available at http://apigee.com/docs/api-services/content/exposing-soap-service-api-proxy

Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Hasan,

Can you provide a user story or example of how this would be consumed and an anonymized version of the source data and a representative sample of what you want to mediate? It isn't clear to me from your question what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,

David

hsnbilgen
Participant III

I am streaming data from the WSDL and i need those datas as a convertable so i am going to take them as a json format but after i streamed i am going to assign message later on if the user wants them to convert any? Json or XML they will convert it. so helpful?

Not applicable

I would presume you mean you want to convert the underlying target described by the WSDL and present it to the user in JSON format.

If that is the case, the Edge product includes a wizard for exposing web services as RESTful-style endpoints. If you have an account, you can select the +API Proxy button on the API Proxies page and select the WSDL starting point. A series of proxies and policies code will be generated for you that you can begin to modify (for instance adding an XML to JSON policy on the post-flow).

More information is available at http://apigee.com/docs/api-services/content/exposing-soap-service-api-proxy

Good luck!