oauth-advanced sample not working

I followed the configuration steps mentioned here https://github.com/apigee/api-platform-samples/tree/master/sample-proxies/oauth-advanced

But I am getting below error when clicking "Register" button

102/03/2015 16:02:46.512b/router/route.js:110) at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:91 at handle (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:82) at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:267 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:321 at next (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:261) at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/body-parser/lib/read.js:107 at onEnd (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/body-parser/node_modules/raw-body/index.js:136) at g (events.js:180) at emit (events.js:92) at _stream_readable.js:943 at _tickDomainCallback (trireme.js:491) at _tickFromSpinner (trireme.js:422) 202/03/2015 16:02:46.511at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js#237(Function):17 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js#237(Function):16 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:250 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:288 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/node_modules/ejs/lib/ejs.js:318 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/ejs-locals/index.js:85 at render (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/view.js:93) at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:530 at /organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:933 at /organization/environment/api/routes/registration.js:27 at handle (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:82) at next (/organization/environment/api/node_modules/express/li

Solved Solved
0 4 246
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vineet,

I just ran the sample from scratch successfully. However, we've recently noticed that there may be a problem (possibly related to uri encoding) where a password like "566559aa" will throw an error like you saw, but a password like "apigee123" works. Could you retry with a different password, like apigee123, just to see if that works for you?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Do you know what version of Express you were using? Apigee doesn't work well with versions past 3.7

Hi Vineet,

I just ran the sample from scratch successfully. However, we've recently noticed that there may be a problem (possibly related to uri encoding) where a password like "566559aa" will throw an error like you saw, but a password like "apigee123" works. Could you retry with a different password, like apigee123, just to see if that works for you?

Thanks. Using a password like apigee123 worked fine.

Great! Thanks for checking. I'll add a note to the README and file a bug on this problem.