Allow apigee togo console from only one IP

Not applicable

I have designed a Apigee TO-GO console I want it to be accessed only from my server is it possible. I gone through Apigee control policy but unable to understand how to achieve that. Here is link of Apigee access control policy.

http://apigee.com/docs/api-services/reference/access-control-policy

Solved Solved
0 5 134
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sivagopal Manapragada , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Apigee TO-GO console doesn't support IP based restriction. It's just like a client which will help you play with APIs & Access API Information.

Access Control Policy is used to restrict IP Address for specific API Proxies in Apigee Edge.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

@Sivagopal Manapragada , Welcome to Apigee Community.

Apigee TO-GO console doesn't support IP based restriction. It's just like a client which will help you play with APIs & Access API Information.

Access Control Policy is used to restrict IP Address for specific API Proxies in Apigee Edge.

so it will be publicly open to whoever have the url

Yes, But we also have more advanced smartdocs that comes with developer portal. You can restrict access to same using various permissions & roles. Unfortunately, in To-Go console we cannot have any access restrictions.

Can we password protect it

Unfortunately, Answer is NO. "A Console To-Go does not enforce any access restrictions."