Apigee Edge Password complexity module for developer portal?

Not applicable

We'd like to enforce password complexity rules for developers on the dev portal - and noticed that while the UI shows the 'strength' of the password, I can type in 'bob' and it's accepted. Searching the Apigee site, it sends me to drupal, and specifically at the Password Policy module - which is NOT installed on hosted Edge/pantheon developer portals.

Any advice on implementing a more robust password policy for developer accounts?

Solved Solved
0 2 365
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Daniel Greene ,

Apigee Developer Portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal. You can use any Drupal 7.x contributed module on Apigee Developer Portal. To add new modules, you need access to pantheon code base. If you don't have access, please raise a support request to get Developer Portal code base access.

Once you have the access, you can use Drupal Password Policy 7.x contributed module in Apigee Developer Portal. Download & place the module in sites/all/contrib/ folder & enabled the modules using Developer Portal admin account by navigating to admin/modules page. You can configure the rules once you enable the module. Refer module documentation / readme file for more details.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dear @Daniel Greene ,

Apigee Developer Portal is built on top of famous open source CMS Drupal. You can use any Drupal 7.x contributed module on Apigee Developer Portal. To add new modules, you need access to pantheon code base. If you don't have access, please raise a support request to get Developer Portal code base access.

Once you have the access, you can use Drupal Password Policy 7.x contributed module in Apigee Developer Portal. Download & place the module in sites/all/contrib/ folder & enabled the modules using Developer Portal admin account by navigating to admin/modules page. You can configure the rules once you enable the module. Refer module documentation / readme file for more details.

Thanks - my Pantheon git/ssh access wasn't working, but today it started working, so being about to upload / change files is now an option.