Unable to Access code for LEsson 7.1 Zero to App

Not applicable

In Lesson 7.1 of the zero to app course, we are given a URL to retrieve code we need for the lesson. The URL is: j.mp/apigee-v3-userform which is transcoded to:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/garazi/1f0420540c217abf315b/raw/ceab00f6fe22e3941846b28b0f4bbeeac...

But this page says: Whoops

We seem to have missed the gist of that gist you were looking for.

Solved Solved
0 1 176
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

I got past this by typing in all the code myself, but Lesson 8.2 completely breaks everything. Using the code in the URL from video, I get nothing but a 404 on the initial request. If I re-add the missing

app.use('/', express.static(__dirname));

I still just get a 404, if I comment out:

//app.all('*', proxy.run);

Of course it looks to be working, but I am not getting any of the proxy code being invoked.

At one point I managed to get it to serve index.html, but got 404 on all the css and js requests off that page. It appears to me that the proxy should hand of anything it not meant to handle back to the express.static - but I have no idea how to do that 😞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

I got past this by typing in all the code myself, but Lesson 8.2 completely breaks everything. Using the code in the URL from video, I get nothing but a 404 on the initial request. If I re-add the missing

app.use('/', express.static(__dirname));

I still just get a 404, if I comment out:

//app.all('*', proxy.run);

Of course it looks to be working, but I am not getting any of the proxy code being invoked.

At one point I managed to get it to serve index.html, but got 404 on all the css and js requests off that page. It appears to me that the proxy should hand of anything it not meant to handle back to the express.static - but I have no idea how to do that 😞