REST to SOAP Build SOAP Assign Message policy Editor Namespaces Conversion Problem

Not applicable

Hi,

1. I have a soap envelope that executes from SOAPUI to the target web service. It is OK !

2. I cut-paste the Soap Envelope in place of <Envelope>...</Envelope> in the Assign Message Policy between <Payload> and </Payload>

3. I save

4. I go to another tab and come back and I find that the content has changed.

<soapenv:Envelope> has changed to <Envelope> etc etc

I have a soapenv:attribute in a tag that didn't change so it is not systematic it aims only tags and not attributes ... bizarre

5. The target webservice platform requires the namescape in front of the tag Envelope as <soapenv:Envelope> that Apigee changes in <Envelope> and generates a SOAP Version Mismatch fault.

How to disable the rewriting of XML in the policy editor in APIGEE ?

How to disable the rewriting of XML in the policy editor especially in the assign message policy editor ?

How to disable the rewriting of XML in the policy editor especially in the assign message policy editor between <Payload> and </Payload> ?

PS: I made the question generic. Please do not ask for wsdl or XML content.

PS: I'm using APIGEE 4.15.07.00

PS: To check this stuff the apigee trace tab doesn't display the complete body i had to check it outside the tool. what a pitfall for an API management tool like APIGEE !!

0 2 763
2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

Here you will find a bypass

1400-2015-10-28-18-17-36-apigee-acess-classic-version.jpg

Not applicable

This issue was tracked via Jira: MGMT-2543 and was fixed in OPDK release 4.15.07.01. Link to release notes: http://docs.apigee.com/release-notes/content/4150701-apigee-edge-private-cloud-release-notes