Get list of custom_dimension

Not applicable

How to get the list of a custom_dimension?

For example to get the list of all api's {{management-server}}:8080/v1/o/{{organization}}/apis

if i have a customer dimension, e.g, xcompany is there any service to call to get the list of all xcompanies?

Solved Solved
0 4 262
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

to get list of all dimensions you can use v1/organizations/{org}/environments/{env}/analytics/admin/schemav2?type=fact

this will have all dimensions including your custom dimensions

You need to use analytics stats api to get values of your custom dimension

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

to get list of all dimensions you can use v1/organizations/{org}/environments/{env}/analytics/admin/schemav2?type=fact

this will have all dimensions including your custom dimensions

You need to use analytics stats api to get values of your custom dimension

@Mukundha Madhavan thank you very much

Is there anyway to get the list of values of this custom dimension without using stat api? something like the api:

management-server:8080/v1/o/{{organization_name}}/apis --> that returns the list of all api proxies I tried:

management-server:8080/v1/o/{{organization_name}}/customer_dimension --> but the service not found

Note that custom dimensions are environment scoped. For example, if I invoke my Statistics Collector proxy in the test environment, then wait 30 minutes for the custom dimension to get added to the database, my custom dimension will appear in the response when I call the management API with /environments/test/. However, that dimension won't appear in the response if I call /environments/prod. I'd have to call that same proxy when it's deployed in the prod environment in order for the custom dimension to appear when I call the /environments/prod/ management API.

Related question: https://community.apigee.com/questions/59121/get-list-of-dimensions-and-metrics.html

Not applicable

Actually this custom_dimension was an attribute of the developer entity in Apigee , so to get the list of this attribute management-server:8080/v1/o/{{organization_name}}/developers?expand=true