Error Deploying

Not applicable

Receiving error:

Error in deployment for environment test.The revision is deployed and traffic can flow, but flow may be impaired. Call timed out; either server is down or server is not reachable

Looking, nothing has changed since I last worked on the proxies (4 days ago); I've seen a few posts with similar issues and it seems that the general concensus is to:

1. wait until it fixes it self
  2. put in a ticket and someone at apigee will fix

Well I've waited a working day, and no luck. Could someone have a look and outline how to go about avoiding/fix this in the future.

(FYI, I did not leave trace on and make changes to the proxy)

Thanks a bunch

Solved Solved
0 3 91
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adas

@Alex Tylor Can you please let me know your org and proxy name, so that I can take a look. It might need to be force undeployed and redeployed to get it working again. We fixed the issue with the runtime environment last week so this should not be a problem. Once you let me know the org and proxy name, I can try to restore it for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

adas

@Alex Tylor Can you please let me know your org and proxy name, so that I can take a look. It might need to be force undeployed and redeployed to get it working again. We fixed the issue with the runtime environment last week so this should not be a problem. Once you let me know the org and proxy name, I can try to restore it for you.

Hi @arghya das yes, I actually have an enterprise account that is doing the same. Could you provide me with a way to send you the required details for both that are not exposed to the WWW?

Thanks for your help.

You should be all set now. The proxy is now deployed completely and accepting traffic.