Getting Error: You do not have permission to view API proxies.

Not applicable

Hi There,

Having signed up for Apigee Edge, when I go to the API Proxies tab on the UI I keep seeing the message "You do not have permission to view API proxies". And the '+ API Proxy' button is greyed out. My account has the Organization Administrator role.

I seem to be able to create an API Proxy from the Help->Get Started->Build An API Proxy operation, but I can't view the proxy once its created.

Did I miss some permission/role that needed to be added to my account?

It seems from the docs that Organization Administrator should give me access to everything?

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Seamus.

0 4 609
4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

@Seamus Clarke Is this a new org that you created. Could you please provide org name and the email id associated with that org?

Hi @Aravind Kumar Tadakamalla, Thanks for replying. It was the org that was created when I signed up. It is called seamusclarke.

The email ID I used is seamus.clarke@accelerite.com

When I look at my user settings, I can actually see 2 orgs - the other org is named

seamusclarke-3932

I'm not sure what that is.

When I use that, I can access the API proxies tab and I can see the Oauth proxy and the weatherapi proxy, which I think get created by default? But I obviously don't see the proxies I created against the seamusclarke org.

Did I somehow create the seamusclarke org by mistake?

If so, I'm happy just to use the seamusclarke-3932 org.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Seamus.

@Seamus ClarkeThank you for providing the information. I see that both the orgs were created today

seamusclarke @ 10/20/2015, 5:35:47 AM Pacific time.

seamusclarke-3932 @ 10/20/2015, 5:37:29 AM Pacific time.

I see that the permissions on resource "/" were deleted. By default orgadmin should have get, put and delete.

I am working on adding these permissions back to the org for orgadmin. I will get back to you soon on this.

-Aravind

I could not added those permissions back to the role. So I created a new role and added those permissions to it.

I sent you an email with all the details it.

Hope it helps.