what will be url for paid accounts

Not applicable

if I take a paid account at apigee then what will be its url and how i will publish my APIs and how i will register the external developers how they will use my APIs ? and what is the procedure for paid account ? I want to know each and every thing step by step

Solved Solved
0 2 224
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

If you take a paid account, the url would be http://{organization-name}-{environment}.apigee.net/ path> unless you setup a custom CNAME, where you can setup a mapping from your own domain to the Apigee API.

To publish your APIs, you would be able to use your own Dev Portal. The Dev Portal will automate all of the processes around your external developers.

With regards to your question about "procedure for paid account", I'm not quite sure what your questions are. Is there anything specific you would like to know about the sales process? To purchase Apigee, you would contact our sales team at sales@apigee.com. Our Sales and Sales Engineering team would work with you to get exactly what you need. All of our sales go through our Sales team.

If there are any particular issues or questions you have, please let us know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not applicable

If you take a paid account, the url would be http://{organization-name}-{environment}.apigee.net/ path> unless you setup a custom CNAME, where you can setup a mapping from your own domain to the Apigee API.

To publish your APIs, you would be able to use your own Dev Portal. The Dev Portal will automate all of the processes around your external developers.

With regards to your question about "procedure for paid account", I'm not quite sure what your questions are. Is there anything specific you would like to know about the sales process? To purchase Apigee, you would contact our sales team at sales@apigee.com. Our Sales and Sales Engineering team would work with you to get exactly what you need. All of our sales go through our Sales team.

If there are any particular issues or questions you have, please let us know.