Catch up at ILoveApis Conference next week? Let's meet face-to-face & say hello

Hello Everyone,

It's been a great learning & sharing knowledge with everyone for each of us here in Apigee Community. Everyone of us here in Apigee Community had a great time, talk to each other virtually till now. It's time to meet face to face & get to know more about community members in person during the ILoveApis conference.

Let's hangout during the conference & have an informal meeting to discuss anything about Apigee. Please find more details below.

Timings:

Tuesday : 3:00pm - 3:20pm

Wednesday - 10:30am-10:50am

@Community pod

1334-1333-img-20151012-201232-min-1-1.jpg

We will keep you updated with more details. Please feel free to comment / answer this thread if you have any feedback / suggestions / queries.

Looking forward to have great conversations & discussions.

Solved Solved
9 20 492
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Woot! I'll be there! I'll be the one with a cloud appearing above my head filled with words like "PUT POST GET Bearer token HMAC SHA256" . about me

View solution in original post

akoo
Participant V

Diego and I will also be running an OAuth workshop on Monday. Hope to see you all at the conference!

If you're interested in the OAuth and other fun workshops, click on the link for more details: http://iloveapis.com/workshops/

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Not applicable

Looking forward to meeting everyone! Let me know if we can help with questions about Usergrid/BaaS!

Woot! I'll be there! I'll be the one with a cloud appearing above my head filled with words like "PUT POST GET Bearer token HMAC SHA256" . about me

Definitely looking forward to meeting community members! Say hi if you see me. #ILoveAPIs

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Eager to learn many new things. 🙂

@kevinkohutaccenture @asarubbi @Jordan Greisinger @stephen.kinch @David Feuer @Kumiko Yamazaki @komes @Rafal.Jachimczyk @Frank Arrigo @mattias.nordlof @gfranklin @Trey White @Riaz Mohammed @Chris Covney @Jeff Ritter @Shruti Majithia @Nilesh Kumar @Nilesh Kumar @Jaideep Joshi @Etienne Bertou @Michael Hunsinger @rohit.rajagopal @purvish @Darby Frey @Darby Frey @Owen Wright @Ole Dallerup @dallerup @rkoty @Allan Knabe @Alan Williams @Garrett Vargas @Dylan Scott @Peter Hoesly @Dave Pickard @David Ryan @Ian A Cooper @David Simons @Pravin Kakaraddi @williamking @Kenny York @WaiYuHsieh @sudheendra.maligi @jasons @tommyli @Wilson Lau @shekhar.jain @HIMANSHU KUMAR @nyland @Leilani Hill @Jason Kobus @sanjeev.mishra @Jeof Oyster @Jeof Oyster @naimish @Joe Russo @Brian Van Winkle @Mike Ison @Omid Tahouri @santosh.anupindi @Matias @Shawn Gilmour @Jennifer Kinney @rj.walsh @Jonathan Baney @manoj.parimi @Arvin Karibasic @seanwilliams @john.l.dohoney @johndohoney @Akiko Goto @a_goto @Francesco Granato @Doug Nichols @Cladius Fernando @Robert Johnson @Andrew Westwood @Kam Jim @Alex Lee @Richard Blown @v Balan @Toru Kaneoka @Toru Kaneoka @Fabien Papleux @Dhwani Trivedi @Dhwani Trivedi @Dhwani R. Trivedi @Jyrki Hoisko @Derik Strenge @Ranjith Menon @greg @Thiago @spadmana @bibin_kurian @Sudhir Das @Joe Zwack @nate.beeman @Aya SUZUKI @Aditya Elkunchwar @Ed Murphy @Yoginee Bhagwat @rsinghal1 @Sirisha Machiraju @tgiang @svelpula @AVarre @Jeffrey Regan @sankar.sekar @Steven Wolfe @ricky sahu @jlee330 @PRASANTH @Nagesh Deshpande @Bob Land @nargis s joli @Aaron Bullard

akoo
Participant V

Diego and I will also be running an OAuth workshop on Monday. Hope to see you all at the conference!

If you're interested in the OAuth and other fun workshops, click on the link for more details: http://iloveapis.com/workshops/

Alex, what time?

Hey John-- 9:30. More details here: http://iloveapis.com/workshops/ !

Not applicable

Great! Looking forward to meeting all of you guys here in San Jose next week!

Not applicable

Fantastic! It'll be a blast!

Not applicable

This newb excited to drink the cool-aid in San Jose... 😉

How was the kool-aid, Tim?? @Tim Mickol GREAT meeting you !

Not applicable

Gonna be a blast - a geeky blast!

I'll be there! Easy to spot: Dino will be throwing semicolons at me.

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Looking forward to it.

Not applicable

I'll be around to answer IoT questions! Would also like to talk to all of you about the cool stuff coming out of the Zetta project, and Apigee Link.

We'll have some labs to teach Zetta throughout the conference as well!

I will be at the demo booth, look forward to meeting you all!

Looking forward to meet Apigee Community Members at 03 PM today.

1333-img-20151012-201232-min-1-1.jpg

There are quite a few of us at the Apigee Community booth, stop over!