Is knowledge on Node.js and Mobile app development required to clear the certification exam?

Solved Solved
0 4 1,085
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Umesh Pai ,

Yes, Node.JS knowledge is required to clear certification exam. It's not in depth, basic node.js with express module experience is enough.

Mobile App Development experience is not necessary. You need knowledge of Apigee BaaS which is a datastore for mobile apps. Foundation Training & BootCamp videos of Apigee E-Learning site will cover the concepts to get started.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Dear @Umesh Pai ,

Yes, Node.JS knowledge is required to clear certification exam. It's not in depth, basic node.js with express module experience is enough.

Mobile App Development experience is not necessary. You need knowledge of Apigee BaaS which is a datastore for mobile apps. Foundation Training & BootCamp videos of Apigee E-Learning site will cover the concepts to get started.

@Umesh Pai , Find my experience of getting Apigee Certified here. Hope it's helpful

@Anil Sagar, Getting Access Denied - Unable to access the link .....12534/how-to-crack-apigee-certification-sharing-my-exper.html

@Anil Sagar

Getting Access Denied-Could you please hlep me in this