Smartdocs - API Page Displays Differently for Each Model

Not applicable

Hi

How does the developer portal determine what to display when accessing the root page of a rendered model?

For instance one of my models displays like this:

1294-screen-shot-2015-10-02-at-125130.png

The other model displays like this (despite having resources defined within the model):

1293-screen-shot-2015-10-02-at-125107.png

I don't see any difference in settings between the models and therefore have no idea how to fix it. It's worth noting that on a different installation of the dev portal the oauth model that displays correctly above, doesn't display correctly. It feels a bit buggy, but perhaps I've just missed a check box or setting.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 4 147
4 REPLIES 4

looks like the model is not rendered yet, can you try flushing your caches?

Not applicable

I've done flush all caches and also flushed the cache for smartdocs. All models are showing as published and when I choose to render them I get a message saying that the nodes have already been created.

@Gordon Rogers , Is your developer portal on cloud ? Can you share your developer portal url to investigate same. You can choose the comment option "Viewable by moderators and the original poster" while sharing same so that it won't be visible to others.

Not applicable

I had a session with an Apigee engineer in relation to this. There were some strange symptoms and in the end we had to delete the models and recreate them. So it all looks good now, we were unable to diagnose the cause of the issue.