Is it possible to see monetization features for developer account?

Not applicable

I have created my sample developer account for my company to create the POC and learn apigee for my own. But I don't see monetization related menu's in my Apigee Account while configuring API's. Is there way I can see or use those option in my developer account as shown in tutorials.

Solved Solved
1 5 624
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

Hello Sandesh,

If that is the case, the best option may be for you to contact sales@apigee.com and tell them that your company is evaluating a purchase of Apigee but needs to do a proof of concept with the monetization features. Possibly, they can help work something out or we could have a Sales Engineer demonstrate how it can be done.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Unfortunately, we cannot offer monetization features to Developer accounts at this time. This issue has come up in the past and it was decided that this remains an enterprise feature only. Thank you for asking and I will mention that this has been requested by the Developer community.

Not applicable

My intention was to learn Apigee Platform. If, I don't see it then how can I learn to use it practically. My company is expecting me to learn the platform in and out. And they want me to configure their API within short span of time when task assigned. If I can not see some features then its blocking my learning.

In such scenario due to lack of developer knowledge my company may think of other platforms like 3Scale or WSO2.

Not applicable

Hello Sandesh,

If that is the case, the best option may be for you to contact sales@apigee.com and tell them that your company is evaluating a purchase of Apigee but needs to do a proof of concept with the monetization features. Possibly, they can help work something out or we could have a Sales Engineer demonstrate how it can be done.

Sandesh - In the meantime, we've got a short concepts video and a full set of documentation you can look at:

Video: http://apigee.com/docs/api-services/content/video-concepts#mint

Docs: Start at the following link, and use the left table of contents to navigate through other topics:

http://apigee.com/docs/monetization/content/basics-monetization

Not applicable

Thanks Michael and Thanks Floyd. I have been through most of the videos & tutorials. It's just I wanted to try it on my own.