Getting "State:error" while deploying java-callout jar

Not applicable

Hello,

I am trying to invoke my custom logic via a no-target url named "v1/samplermi" and applied java-callout policy after preflow , but when i am trying to deploy the jar i am getting "State:error" with no error specified.

This is the trace ::

Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-frame.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-frame.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-summary.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-summary.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-tree.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\execution\spi\package-tree.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\Message.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\Message.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\MessageContext.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\MessageContext.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-frame.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-frame.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-summary.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-summary.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-tree.html to javadocs-javacallout\com\apigee\flow\message\package-tree.html
Writing ../java-cookbook\javadocs-javacallout\resources\inherit.gif to javadocs-javacallout\resources\inherit.gif
Writing ../java-cookbook\lib\expressions-1.0.0.jar to lib\expressions-1.0.0.jar
Writing ../java-cookbook\lib\message-flow-1.0.0.jar to lib\message-flow-1.0.0.jar
Imported new proxy version 6
Undeploying revision 5 in same environment and path:
Environment: test
  Revision: 6 BasePath = /
  State: error
If 'State: deployed', then your API Proxy is ready to be invoked.
Run 'invoke.sh'

Also attaching the proxies file and policies files, as xml is not allowed directly attaching the zip file.

0 6 305
6 REPLIES 6

jhans

Hi @Anand Jayant Kadhi ,

I believe Java callouts do not function properly in free version of Edge. Can you provide the org name and apiproxy name for which you are trying this?

sure @Jagjyot Singh Hans

Organization name is "globallogic"

and apiproxy name is "sampleRmi"

@Anand Jayant Kadhi Can you please attach the complete API proxy so that I can deploy and try it out ?

Open your proxy -> go to Project -> Download current revision and please send that zip file

Hi @sarthak,

Attached the zip file

Not applicable

Hi @sarthak

Attached the zip file

It does not have anything in it apart from proxy configurations. There are no policies or scripts in the proxy. Can you please double check and resend the proxy bundle with all the policies and Java callouts etc.?