Swagger 2.0 Import failing due to 404 from Management server

From DevPortal 4.15.07.00 I am importing Swagger 2.0 JSON document to setup new API Model. I am getting error while importing. Looking at the DevPortal recent logs I see 404 coming from Edge for HTTP POST to /v1/o/<org>/apimodels/<some long uuid string>/import/file?format=swagger. Version of Edge is 4.15.04.00. This is all on-premise.

Any idea why this apimodels endpoint is giving 404 from Management server?

Solved Solved
0 4 639
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

adas
Participant V

@Vineet Bhatia I am not 100% sure but I think you cannot use DevPortal 4.15.07.00 unless you have EDGE 4.15.07.00 since there were some version changes that happened. I believe that's mentioned in the dev portal documentation too.

@sgilson isn't that true ? Can you help pointing to the docs.

View solution in original post

sgilson
Participant V

That is correct. The 4.15.07 version of the portal requires the 4.15.07 version of Edge. See the system requirements here or the portal 4.15.07 release notes here.

Stephen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

adas
Participant V

@Vineet Bhatia I am not 100% sure but I think you cannot use DevPortal 4.15.07.00 unless you have EDGE 4.15.07.00 since there were some version changes that happened. I believe that's mentioned in the dev portal documentation too.

@sgilson isn't that true ? Can you help pointing to the docs.

Ah! Thanks @arghya das Yes I see its mentioned in section "Apigee Edge requirements for the portal" - http://apigee.com/docs/release-notes/content/4150700-apigee-developer-services-portal-release-notes

sgilson
Participant V

That is correct. The 4.15.07 version of the portal requires the 4.15.07 version of Edge. See the system requirements here or the portal 4.15.07 release notes here.

Stephen

Thanks missed reading that paragraph in all the excitement.