Can i have an Apigee dedicated instance rather than having online account

Not applicable

Hi ,

I wanted to know that as i am using the apigee online account and the hosting is done by apigee server, can i have an apigee dedicated instance.

Solved Solved
0 7 182
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Anand Jayant Kadhi ,

Welcome to Apigee community.

Yes, Apigee supports dedicated instances on private clouds / onPrem. It's called OPDK (Onpremise Developer Kit) . It's a paid offering. If you are interested you can contact sales here.

Find more about Apigee Deployment Models here. Find more about pricing here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Dear @Anand Jayant Kadhi ,

Welcome to Apigee community.

Yes, Apigee supports dedicated instances on private clouds / onPrem. It's called OPDK (Onpremise Developer Kit) . It's a paid offering. If you are interested you can contact sales here.

Find more about Apigee Deployment Models here. Find more about pricing here.

Cheers,

Anil Sagar

Hi Sagar,

Did you mean the same that we do by using Edge Management UI i.e creating API proxies. Also from the documentation i am confused about edge Management Ui and Edge management API can you please elaborate.

Is OPDK available for trial purpose before taking decision to take this premium service ?

@Anand Jayant Kadhi , Entire Apigee Solution can be hosted on on premise. Edge Management UI is an UI to create, manage API proxies, Developer, Developer Apps, Developer Products and many other things. If you are not comfortable with Edge UI or would like to extend or build workflows Edge Management API helps you. For Example, Apigee Developer Portal talks to Apigee Edge using Edge Management API. Similarly, based on requirements you can extend functionalities using Edge Management API. If you have any queries please feel free to contact our sales & our presales engineers will help you resolve all the technical queries.

Is OPDK available for trial purpose before taking decision to take this premium service ?

I think so, Please contact our sales and they will help you with all queries.

Hi @Anil Sagar

Thanks for the information. I didn't found any inforamation regarding OPDK in docs it would be nice if you can tell me where to find information about it.

Let me connect you with the right folks via email.

Not applicable

Hi @Anand Jayant Kadhi,

Pl ref following link: http://apigee.com/docs/release-notes/content/apige...

I would suggest you to in touch with Sales team as the can suggest appropriate solution based on the requirements.

Cheers,

Rajesh Doda

Hi @rdoda

The page for the installer requires username and password as i entered my username and password which i used for creating account on apigee, i was getting wrong credentials.

Can you please tell what are the credentials fo logging in the page you mentioned .