A problem with trace session.

Hi All,

I accidently modified a JS policy while trace session was in progress. But since I had modified and saved the JS policy , now trace session is hung and my proxy end point returns fault string : Classification failed for host bla bla bla. Which would mean that my host is down.

Please note that I am trying to retrieve data from BaaS. and it was working perfectly fine till I messed up.

Any help ? Thank you!

Solved Solved
0 2 211
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sarthak
Participant V

Hi @Manjunath Nimbal Can you just try to redeploy the bundle ? Go to develop view -> Deployments ->Select the environment to which you want to deploy. And see while saving if it throws an error.

If it throws an error can you revert the revision ? Develop View -> Revision -> Select an older working revision and deploy ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sarthak
Participant V

Hi @Manjunath Nimbal Can you just try to redeploy the bundle ? Go to develop view -> Deployments ->Select the environment to which you want to deploy. And see while saving if it throws an error.

If it throws an error can you revert the revision ? Develop View -> Revision -> Select an older working revision and deploy ?

@sarthak Thank you . It was quick 🙂