is it possible to integrate Amazon S3 with Apigee to store the 30 days Apigee logs

Not applicable

I want to integrate Amazon S3 with Apigee to store the 30 days Apigee logs. Can you pls help me on this

Solved Solved
0 3 665
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not applicable

You should be able to use our Management Server API to download the information you need. This can then be processed as you like and then uploaded to Amazon S3. I'm not clear on exactly what information you would want to store, but our API can be found here. One or more of the Management Server APIs should be able to give you the information you need. If there are none that suit your purpose, please feel free to write back to us and we'll try to find an answer for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

You should be able to use our Management Server API to download the information you need. This can then be processed as you like and then uploaded to Amazon S3. I'm not clear on exactly what information you would want to store, but our API can be found here. One or more of the Management Server APIs should be able to give you the information you need. If there are none that suit your purpose, please feel free to write back to us and we'll try to find an answer for you.

Not applicable

Hi Michael, Thanks for your inputs. I have gone through the Management API and tried the Audit Operation to see what kind of Audit data it is returning back for my service.. but it is always returns empty.. Can you please help me on this, not sure if i am missing something on my service flow

My Resource

Resource URL

https://api.enterprise.apigee.com/v1/audits/organizations/kesavanbabu/apis/weather

in the query param i am passing week as timeline.. but i am not getting any response from the above audit service.

Response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Access-Control-Allow-Methods:
GET
Access-Control-Allow-Origin:
Connection:
keep-alive
Content-Length:
Content-Type:
application/json
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:46:45 GMT
{
  "auditRecord": []
}

Not applicable

Hello Babu,

I was able to get this to work for my organization, so I think it is just a matter of getting the curl command right. From this page, you can use SmartDocs to call this API. Please note that your API needs to have some audit information in the time period you specify in order to get any results. Also note that to use the API, you need to click on both the Authorization button to set your credentials and then the "Send this request" button.

Please try it through SmartDocs and see if you get any results. If it works correctly, you should be able to use the output on the Request tab to create the curl command you would use.