Is it possible to get a notification when my customer activates a new license?

I am a Google Workspace reseller.
My clients would like to activate licenses independently. If I let him do it, however, I don't get any notification from Google, only the invoice at the end of the month, which does not contain the total number of accounts for each customer.

It would be really important to get a notification from Google when my customer activates a license.

The absence of this feature forces me to prevent my customers from activating licenses on their own and this prompts them to contact the competition. This means far fewer customers / year for Google.

Is it possible to get a notification when my customer activates a new license?

Thank you
Barbara

1 5 235
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Barbara,

Google Workspace Reseller  has terms and conditions that are different from the Google Workspace Affiliate Program and Google Workspace Referral Program. Both programs can not share any additional details of partner, as that would be sharing the client/end user's Personal Identifiable Information (PII). 

For example the Google Workspace Referral Program provides members a dashboard of their referral's progress as the referral becomes an "eligible referral" during the 90 days of becoming a Google Workspace client. When a member gets paid, they can check their invoice to approximately determine how many users were added to the Google Workspace account (however the invoice will only be paid out for users that were added within the first 15 days).

Additional notifications on the customer's activity and number of users can not be shared.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about the Google Workspace Affiliate Program and Google Workspace Referral Program. 

Happy Sharing!

Hi Carolina,

I think you have missed the purpose of the question. I have the same issue. If a customer adds an account, I simply want to get a message (like an e-mail) that says 'Business A has added one account on yyyy-mm-dd. Their current total accounts is now X.'

There is no sending of PII involved.

This way we can change our own outgoing invoices without manually checking all the accounts each period or be forced to write and maintain an API connection just for this single bit of information.

You understand?

Exactly! This is my need. Thanks StudioP.

Oh Carolina, to further clarify: this has nothing to do with Referrals, but everything to do with Resellers. Resellers already have access to this information for obvious reasons.

Hi @StudioP & @Barbara ,

Thank you @StudioP for helping to answer this thread with information about Resellers. 

@Barbara  If you have any further questions about Resellers, it would be best to find the corresponding forum in the community which is specific to Resellers, as this will confuse Referrers and Affiliates in the Referrer Community forum.

Thank you both for understanding