Time Insights for regular accounts?

So I just stumbled upon the Time Insights function on a work email/account, and I'd love to have access to that as a regular, non-work affiliated account, but I cannot seem to find the function.

Does anyone know if:
1) Google is going to roll this out for regular, free users
2) If it's an option if I upgrade to a Premium acct (which would allow Calendly-like booking & integration with my own)
3) If already available to regular, non-work accts, how to access it?  (The regular response page doesn't clearly deliniate between accts where you're your own administrator versus work - https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/10738043?hl=en). 

Thanks to any/all who might have a response to this!

Solved Solved
0 2 488
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello!

Supported editions for this feature: Business Plus; Enterprise ; Education Standard and Plus; Nonprofits. 

1- Doubt it, but who knows

2- If you have a Google workspace account you can upgrade whenever you want. If it's a regular google account such as Gmail, there's no upgrade option.

3- As i said, only on the editions above.

Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

Supported editions for this feature: Business Plus; Enterprise ; Education Standard and Plus; Nonprofits. 

1- Doubt it, but who knows

2- If you have a Google workspace account you can upgrade whenever you want. If it's a regular google account such as Gmail, there's no upgrade option.

3- As i said, only on the editions above.

Hope it helps you.

Get Calflow app. It has time insights for both Google Calendar and Apple Calendar. You can even add their time insights widgets on your phone home screen to keep track of time insights into your daily schedule.