New Education Terms of Service acceptance on Nonprofit domain?

Our Admin Console is blocked by the required acceptance of an updated Terms of Service for Workspace for Education ... for our Workspace for Nonprofits domain!  

I'm aware that there are many crossovers from the Education product to the Nonprofit product, but I don't recall our Term of Service being specifically labeled for the other Workspace edition.

Google Workspace for Education Terms of Service

Last modified: September 20, 2022

0 2 427
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

I have the same problem and it is compounded by being a G-Suite Non-Profit since 2015 meaning we have never been through the Charity-Digital / TechSoup processes.
All the help and advice routes seemed to require us to be registered which I did and now have an active token.

Using the 'token process' gets me to the point where I start to worry:

• Will using it to enable Workspace simply indicate that I am an authorised non-profit user enabling us to continue as before?
  • Will it, because we have previously registered a domain, mean we have to start over and rebuild our rebuild infrastructure again from the bottom up?

I need some certainty before I go any further.#

I am not signing for any Educational T&C's AND I don't want to wipe out seven years' work of effort.

All advice welcomed.

I have a contact who works on non-profits - I'll reach out to see if they can provide some clarity.