Lost ability to use our Google Reseller account and stuck in Partner Advantage registration loop.

Went in to our 10+ yr old Google Workspace Reseller account yesterday and realized that we have lost the ability to create new customers and add SKU's to existing customers.
Under SKU's we see "You are not authorized to transact on this Product."

When trying to add a new customer we get: "Your organization is not yet authorized to sell Google Workspace product family."

I am trying to register for the Partner Advantage program, but am getting stuck in a loop of errors like "Your company already has a partner account", "You can use that email to register", etc.

I have a support ticket in with Google Partner support, but am stuck on an existing customer wanting to add services to their account.

Everything has been setup under a reseller domain (ex: user@reseller.domain.com) and we have Super Admin rights under that domain.

Im stuck. Any ideas to help this along and try and regain the ability to use our reseller account properly?

4 5 1,209
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry, I re-read your post and you already know about this....

You may have to sign up under a new program: 

https://www.partneradvantage.goog/GCPPRM/s/partneradvantageportallogin?language=en_US

Matmon

Brian, did you figure this out?  We have the same exact problem.

Same problem here, some one has solved?

Same issue here. 11 years been a google reseller. All of a sudden ability to create new users is gone. Any one figure this out?

We are now stuck further into this process...

After singing up for their new program, having team members gain 'certifications' we have reached out to 3 'partners' whom either don't respond (2) to the signup requests or request irrelevant information (1) that does not apply to our situation and thus we are unable to provide unless we fake it (government paperwork). 

We are stuck. Google forces us to use others as middlemen but they don't care to help during the signup process. We have been in limbo for months now.