High Tide Seeking CERTIFIED Google Workspace Admin Wizard(s) to Become a Google Sell Partner

Hi GWS Community!  I'm new here, but it's cool to see such an active support group.

On behalf of my start-up company, High Tide, I'm looking for 2 strong teammates to join High Tide's Google Cloud Partner team to complete the Google Workspace Sell Partner requirements.

Candidate will need to have completed the official Google Workspace Administrator Certification that's gained by passing their requisite test and be someone pleasant and motivating to work with  ๐Ÿ™‚

Once these 2 candidates join the team, we will have met all requirements to become an official Sell Partner and should get extra support from Google to help other smb's get setup on Google Workspace and beyond.  You will be assigned as the lead Workspace implementer for new clients and continue to support them throughout their growth as necessary.

Note - there is no "immediate" work available, but by being on the team, you will be prioritized to receive opportunities to show your skills and work more projects as they come.  It can be as part-time or full-time as you want and as available as new projects are.

High Tide has been operating for less than a year, but has several happy clients and is looking forward to many more - mostly revolving around Google Workspace products and general Workspace system implementation.

Feel free to follow-up with any additional questions!  Thanks everyone and happy holidays!!

0 REPLIES 0