Gemini Business access to google drive

Hi 

I have a Gemini Business add-on for my Workspace account. I am having difficulty in sharing documents with Gemini App to gain insights e.g. PDF CSV. Sometimes it's able to access view and then loses the ability and sometimes not able to view even though sharing is set up correctly on the documents. 

Is there a process to take to enable the Gemini App to have access to Drive ? 

Solved Solved
1 9 1,539
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No, this article is linking to Google Workspace labs, which is a trusted tester program. This feature will be generally available in Q2 for any Gemini Business or Gemini Enterprise users

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

What specifically are you referring to with "gemini app" ? 

as mentioned e.g. PDF CSV. 

Apparently the feature to collaborate using Google Drive is still rolling out and may not be fully available for use. Kindly see the following Google Drive Help Center Resource: Collaborate with Gemini in Google Drive

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 1.36.14โ€ฏPM.png

seems this is only available for personal accounts and not business, https://support.google.com/docs/answer/13607340#:~:text=Google%20Workspace%20Labs-,For%20personal%20...

so my question still stands .. how as a Gemini Business user can I use  Gemini web app with Google Drive. 

Have you looked at the Gemini APPS offered in the Google Workspace Market place or any of the Chrome browser Gemini Extensions?

@DraztheNerd Sorry but would like my data to remain within the google domain, I know extensions are good but I would expect Google to provide this within the extra Gemini Business payment. Hopefully someone from Google @KevinApodaca may comment, its just asking the best way to acheive what I asked. Thanks for your help anyway 

Have you tried to contact Google Workspace support from the admin console?

No, this article is linking to Google Workspace labs, which is a trusted tester program. This feature will be generally available in Q2 for any Gemini Business or Gemini Enterprise users