Charged Monthly for Google Suite/Workspace, No Admin Console Access.

Hello,

Appreciate any insight or help from the community. I reviewed my credit card and saw I was charged for Google Suite connected to my domain (in my credit card summary) yet I do not have Workspace on subscriptions on ANY gmail email and NOT attached to the domain company (I use GoDaddy). Therefore, I am unable to cancel a subscription because I can't find it. And I cannot login into Google Workspace/GSuite because anytime I try adding an account to access subscriptions, etc. it notes there are no subscriptions. 

And I can't login to get a pin for customer support call.

I keep running in circles on these forums, help center, etc. And it all leads me back to "login to admin console" and I can't. I can't do it to get the pin code to call for support, every other help center brings me back to the first page. It's a mess.

I need technical support help and feeling lost.

8 REPLIES 8

Check out all the various options for recovering admin access to your Google Workspace account at https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.

There are a number of options there including getting in touch with support as well as technical methods to prove to Google that you own your domain name and should be allowed to access the Workspace instance.

Hope that helps,

Ian

The same happened to me ๐Ÿ˜”

I am also facing the exact same issue. Even though I have not subscribed to any plan, I see that my credit card is being charged monthly 23.60USD which is not any plan price. This is totally illegal and fraud. Can anybody help me please? This is what the bank statement shows as merchant: GOOGLE GSUITE_xoolool

Did you able to solve this problem?

I am having the same problem, I don't have any Google_suite plan but I get charged to my credit card since September, the recipients are "GOOGLE GSUITE_anneomarsh", "GOOGLE GSUITE_sethoshelt", "GOOGLE *GSUITE_marshal", "GOOGLE *GSUITE_martinm", "GOOGLE *GSUITE_oliverp", "GOOGLE *GSUITE_pierspm", "GOOGLE GSUITE_andrewplan", "GOOGLE GSUITE_pierspmurr" .... I don't know where these payments are getting to, I don't receive any bill on my email, so I don't know what to do. Any ideas? 

Disputing the charges with your credit card company is probably the best way forwardโ€ฆ

Hi, Are you still getting those charges, was it resolved? I'm asking because we are getting hit by these as well. Also the dispute claims we made have been denied and getting run-around from google.