Beta Version of Tables

Is there a Currency option in the Beta Version of Tables? Right now I can only find decimal or integer... there doesn't seem to be an option to display currency.

Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 4 256
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @CANA-IT we don't have a currency option yet, unfortunately, but we appreciate you asking about it and we have it tracked on our roadmap. We expect to have this in the new version of the product we're building.

Also thanks @icrew for keeping information sensitivity in mind. ๐Ÿ™‚ Tables beta is public so luckily nothing to worry about this time!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @CANA-IT 

If you're using a prerelease/beta version of a Google product, those are typically covered by an NDA, so shouldn't be discussed on a public forum like this one. For most of Google's beta tests, they provide an email in the initial welcome message where you can send questions or feedback; or there's an icon someplace in the UI of the product itself to send feedback.

Hope that helps,

Ian

This is a public beta so ok to share. See this for more context. 

Thanks... I didn't think about it might be a Prerelease/beta version. I'll keep that in mind if there is a next time.

Hey @CANA-IT we don't have a currency option yet, unfortunately, but we appreciate you asking about it and we have it tracked on our roadmap. We expect to have this in the new version of the product we're building.

Also thanks @icrew for keeping information sensitivity in mind. ๐Ÿ™‚ Tables beta is public so luckily nothing to worry about this time!

Top Solution Authors