#IamRemarkable Workshop together with Google Workspace

Published on ‎10-25-2021 12:16 PM by Bronze 4 | Updated on ‎10-25-2021 12:17 PM
Screenshot 2021-10-25 1.33.51 PM.png

Join us for one of the 2 sessions where we'll bring Google Workspace training on Accessibility features together with #IamRemarkable workshop. During the 2 hours workshop, you will learn the importance of self-promotion in your personal and professional life and be equipped with tools to develop this skill. Participants will be invited to challenge the social perception around self-promotion. 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Oct 28, 2021 02:00 AM PDT
End:
Thu, Oct 28, 2021 09:00 AM PDT
1 Comment
aliyuhassandaya
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

I have to say, I'm thrilled to see this amazing opportunity to join the #Imremarkable Workshop together with Google Workspace training on Accessibility features. It sounds like an incredible way to learn how to promote ourselves confidently and challenge the stigma around self-promotion. As someone who's always looking for ways to improve my personal and professional development, I'm particularly excited about this event. I'm also a big fan of Simulation Workshops, and I think their leadership training workshop would be an excellent complement to this workshop. It's great to see companies like Google and Simulation Workshops prioritizing accessibility and inclusivity by providing these types of opportunities.