Google Pooled Storage

We still have not been approved for pooled Storage for our Business Starter account and our work is suffering due to that. Can someone please confirm how soon will this get enabled?

1 6 496
6 REPLIES 6

According to the announcement at https://workspaceupdates.googleblog.com/2023/05/pooled-storage-shared-drives-for-google-workspace-bu...

โ€œPooled storage will start rolling out to existing Business Starter customers on May 22, 2023 and continue over the coming months. โ€

Thanks, I did read this, just wanted to understand how it is rolling out for all & when will our turn come? ๐Ÿ™‚

I have the same question, i have tried contacting Google Support Chat more than once, they aren't confirming any date yet. Please let know if anyone has any idea when this rollout will be finished and when everyone will receive this feature. 

I contacted support and was told that my account's migration would "expedited" and they would follow up with an email update within  a couple of days. The ticket was closed within minutes and a week since, still no email update. Fun stuff.

Same here, Support doesn't know when the rollout will be happening to our account. Always has one answer 'it will happen in the coming weeks". I have contacted support more than 3 times for this same issue and received same response ever since. Seems like it will happen when it will happen.  

Cynically when I hear "coming weeks" I have started to hear a small voice in my head say "weeks as in single digit or multi-digit...52 weeks in a year".

Top Labels in this Space