January 16, 2024

lizlynch
Staff

Deployment Time: 11:30 AM PST

Features & enhancements

None

Bug fixes

Item Description
Bug Fixed an issue that was causing the following error when using the INPUT() function:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Rollout changes

Item Description
Enhancement When setting the column order for detail, form, and table views, AppSheet now displays all of the columns in the order set automatically by AppSheet. If you change the column order, you can now click Reset to return to the order automatically set by AppSheet.

Similarly, when setting the order of the actions in the action bar for a deck view, AppSheet now displays all of the actions in the order set automatically by AppSheet. If you change the action order, you can now click Reset to return to the order automatically set by AppSheet.

New: Deployed to 100% of free users.
Previous: Rolled back to fix an issue.

Preview announcements

Preview feature releases enable you to try out new app features that are not yet fully supported. See Product launch stages.

• No new preview features were released today.

The following tables summarize the preview features that are currently available.

Item Description
Feature AppSheet apps for desktop users (Preview)

The new desktop design, currently in preview, is optimized for desktop browsers, presenting a more complete view of information with a consistent organization and structure. The new desktop design lets users navigate their apps more easily and access information in context, and provides an efficient way to edit existing records without losing context. The legacy desktop design, enabled by default, provides an experience similar to the mobile and tablet device.

For more information, see:

In addition, the AppSheet preview program lets app creators try out new app features that are not yet fully supported. For more details and to opt-in, see AppSheet preview program.

3 4 445
Authors
4 Comments
Amjad
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

No new preview features were released today?

When was the last new feature released? I can't remember anymore.

peterson
Silver 2
Silver 2

The Set all column orders as default is not working at all.

SEUAdmin
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I am getting this error on some of my Automations, they were working before

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 

SEUAdmin
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I identified the problem, when my Bots are set to Attached and archive I get this error

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 

when set to only attached, they work fine