๐ŸŽ The Swagocalypse Starts Now! ๐ŸŽ

Arcade players, the moment you've been waiting for is finally here!

Our first swag drop of the year is all about bringing back the classics by popular demand from our Arcade Community. That's right - your voices have been heard, and we're here to deliver!

So let's cut to the chase and see which of your favorites are coming back in the next Prize Counter!

1) The Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit:
Placed in the Standard Milestone, The Google Cloud Compact Charging Kit combines sleek design with cable organization and serves as an intelligent storage hub with built-in sim card ejector and dedicated slots for sim and memory cards, making it a must-have addition to your swag collection.

Yugali_0-1710478273767.png

2) Google Cloud Desk Collective:
Placed in the Advanced Milestone, The Google Cloud Desk Collective revolutionizes workspace design, boasting a built-in LCD screen for smart note taking, a stylish pen stand for organization, an integrated phone stand for hands-free usage, and the convenience of wireless charging along with power input type B compatibility, all crafted to enhance productivity and convenience in the most innovative way possible.

3) The Google Cloud Study Lamp:
Place in the Premium Milestone, The Google Cloud Study Lamp, designed in a clean white hue complemented by pops of lively white and yellow lights, offering adjustable brightness settings and featuring a built-in pen stand to keep your favorite writing tools within arm's reach, ensuring both flair and functionality to enhance your study space productivity.

This is just the first chapter! Stay tuned for even more swag drops and awesome loot as we build towards the opening of the prize counter opening.

In the meantime, stay vigilant in the Cloud and keep earning those Arcade Points!

See you in the Arcade!

18 33 3,908
33 REPLIES 33

Thank you @Yugali for sincerely working on the feedback. Hope to see SSDs & keyboards too this time

Thanks @Yugali for letting us know about the swag . we excited to about more upcoming swag!!

Can we have smart watches,wireless mouse keyboard combos,google nest
,joggers,smart display

I think we all have plenty of tshirts adding joggers would be best this
time

Yes @Yugali Please add Joggers, wireless mouse keyboard and Bluetooth speakers and mini juicer machine

Can we have Power banks as well 

@Yugali Can we have smart watches,wireless mouse keyboard combos,google nes

,joggers,smart display

I think we all have plenty of tshirts adding joggers would be best this

time

How to receive such updates directly? I have subscribed my email id and do receive alerts on my mail but somehow didn't receive any alert/update about this. Pls help ๐Ÿ™

Its the same swag we have seen earlier. The swags need to be updated with plenty of new stuffs. Still waiting for new swags drop patiently. ๐Ÿ˜

Please put a chromebook in the ultra pro max premium plus category, this year ๐Ÿคฃ

Please add some unique arcade prizes in upcoming prize counter for making more existing arcade journey ๐Ÿ‘

Wow ! That's great to hear. Thank you for old highly required swags, but I'm looking forward to see new swags that's not in the arcade before. Thank you .

I wasn't able to get the desk collective last time the arcade counter was open since it was out of stock, so seeing it makes me hope I can get it this time around.

I also want the desk collective this time

Desk collective is very standard one donot charge ur phone with it.

Well for wireless charging we'll need an Iphone ...So there should be an Iphone on premium plus milestone with google branding ๐Ÿ™‚

@Yugali @Abhishek213 ๐Ÿค”.We will the arcade point calculator ? We can't calculate your point that's, why our solving arcade sprite is decreasing ๐Ÿ˜

They removed calculator because last time there were so much isssues due to
their own data so they haven't added calculator this time for their safety.

Can I expect hoodie in premium milestone in upcoming prize counter ?

thank you! I so wanted the desk collective, it went out of stock last time! and no more worries about that part now ๐Ÿ™‚

Please send us an update on the number of skill badges and points we have earned to date...need to make sure to reach 25 points!

Thank you, for keeping charging kit as last time it went out of stock @Yugali please this time keep more stock for this swag and also for the travel mug , Please try to include sipper/bottle of steel this time as a swag as it will be beneficial to many students.

So, it's same? haven't even got swags from last Arcade

Great!

great ๐Ÿ˜Š

super

Excited๐Ÿ˜, I am expecting a nice google cloud hoodie or jacket in the advanced or premium milestone.

I haven't received any swags, yet I order on December 30 2023. 
I also mailed to my issue to delivery partner printose@printo.in But nothing is happened. 

Vineet7875_1-1710832429218.png

Same here.

As we win Office Bagpack with USB port in last Arcade. Kindly Bring Power banks to charge tech savy devices in this season ๐Ÿ”‹ 

No power banks bro ur device will get damaged they willuse localone not reputed brand

I want to avoid cable charging kit / power banks for unforeseen consequences ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah boom

When they close the counting of arcade points ? to give swags . If i am in the premium milestone will i get the only one swag or will i get the swags given for standrad advanced premium too.

Wish you a happy holi  @Yugali  and everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Top Labels in this Space