The Arcade Milestones - Top FAQs Answered!

The buzz around the community is palpable as more and more swags drop, but with it comes a surge of questions! Today, we will answer the most common queries about milestones and swags to clear the air and keep the excitement going!

1) What are Arcade Milestones?

Arcade Milestones are like checkpoints on your journey to the prize counter! Each milestone represents a specific number of Arcade Points you've earned and the skills you have acquired. And guess what? Once you hit a milestone, you're automatically eligible to redeem all the swags in that category—no need to spend points individually!

Faqs Milestones.gif

2) How many points do I need to redeem swags in each Milestone?

Ah, the magic question! Let's break it down:

So, it's time to say farewell to the either/or dilemma of choosing swags! With Arcade Milestones, you can have it all. Once you reach a particular milestone, all the swags within that tier are yours to claim. Enjoy the rewards without the need for tough decisions. And don’t forget, there's no cap on points, so rack 'em up for more skills!

3) Do the credits shown in my GCSB profile represent my Arcade Points?
No, GCSB credits and Arcade Points are not the same.

Arcade Points are earned as rewards for your engagement within the Arcade, while GCSB credits are utilized to complete Trivia Labs and Skill Badges, ultimately contributing to the accumulation of Arcade Points.

To view your Arcade Points, remember to check your inbox for the monthly Arcade Insider!

We believe this will help you navigate the Arcade more easily and answer any questions you have about the Arcade Prize counter and swags. Best of luck with your next Arcade challenge! Keep aiming for more points to reach new milestones in the Cloud!

See you there! 

23 19 3,330
19 REPLIES 19

If we have 40 points we will eligible for premium milestone. But if we don't want to claim premium milestone swags. Can we claim advanced + standard milestone swags instead of premium milestone swags? Please confirm.

It is unlikely that you will be able to accumulate milestones. From my understanding of the announcement, you earn the right to redeem associated swags with every milestone reached, but you will not be able to redeem swags more than once.  

Yeah. It seems that way. Although, it would seem that you might be able to redeem the points for any of the milestones you have achieved, but only for one of them. I think some of us might opt for the swags of a lower milestone than we have actually achieved if we like the swag in that one better than the maximum milestone we actually have achieved.

I have a similar query...swags shd be in increasing order....standard is charger, advanced is charger plus desk collective, premium is charger, desk collective, and lamp, and so on...that way this issue wont arise!

Same question 🙋 please clarify

Yes ofcourse 

🛣️ All you need to know about the Google Cloud Ar... - Google Cloud Community
 it said in here, you can get multiple swags without spending point, so you get all brother, congrat ! :v

Thats the best update. I wish that during this summer time we get a white polo T shirt of Google cloud too. Trousers would be a cooler & newer option too.
Please introduce more labs related to Gemini AI X Google cloud

@Yugali @carrie :

What if i get 70 arcade points? Will i be eligible for both premium plus milestone swags (60 points) and standard milestone swags (10 points) ? Please someone  clarify ..

I also have same question.

@Yugali 
Please do answer this question ASAP as after 60 points should we continue is the main dilemma yet to be answered.
and please answer for extended version like 60+25 points or 60+40 points too (advanced and premium+) and (premium and premium+) .

Thank you for the clarifications @Yugali . Although, I want the desk collective that I missed last time and now can't play any more games...am just past 25 and reaching 30 after playing all the April trivia...

Next time, please add more swags on crossing each milestone or rather increase swags as you cross milestones instead of grouping different swags for each milestone....a person reaching 60 (or the last milestone) gets all the swags from Std, adv, and premium....that way the motivation keeps getting stronger as a person collects more and more points 🙂

Currently I have 45 points so I am eligible for premium milestone. So if I want some swags from standard milestone will I be able to get that? Or is it just like I can claim swags only from completed milestone? And what about the extra points I got like I need 40 for milestone what about the extra 5 points?

@Yugali wrote:

you're automatically eligible to redeem all the swags in that category—no need to spend points individually!

What did you mean by this? "No need to spend points individually."

that means that I can redeem all the prizes in milestone without worrying the number of credits I'm having? like all the swags in milestone😮; damn wow

With 35 points, can I claim both the swags of first two milestones?

No only one milestone you can cliam. 

More swag for fewer points and no more hours spent trying to decide whether I want a jug or a t-shrit. A nice arcade promotion.  

More swags drop please @Yugali 

Please clarify one thing that if some got one tire like primium tire. Is he/she able to redeem the swags from lower tire like standard?

Top Labels in this Space