Swag Drop: The Google Cloud Arcade T-Shirts!

Forget the boring basics, it's time to level up your tech style with the exclusive Google Cloud Arcade T-Shirts! Each milestone on your learning journey unlocks a unique design, featuring a mascot that embodies your progress!   

Yugali_0-1711728460900.png

Standard Milestone: Explore the cloud with the Sea Horse T-Shirt. This breathable, comfortable tee, crafted from a premium cotton-polyester blend, is your perfect companion for charting your course in the expanse of the Cloud!         

Yugali_1-1711728460840.png

Advanced Milestone: Blast off to new heights with the Astronaut T-Shirt. This advanced milestone reward boasts the same exceptional comfort and breathability as the Sea Horse design, but with a printed astronaut motif symbolizing your skyrocketing cloud skills.                    

Yugali_2-1711728460805.png

Premium Milestone: Gear up for professional success with the Robot T-Shirt. This premium milestone reward elevates your look with a touch of sophistication, while maintaining the comfort and breathability you crave during intense Arcade challenges. The robot signifies your transformation into a bona fide Google Cloud pro.

Yugali_3-1711728460898.pngPremium+ Milestone: Clinch mastery with the Wizard T-Shirt. This ultimate reward, unlocked at the Premium+ milestone, declares your expertise in the world of cloud. The wizard design celebrates your ability to cast spells (or solve complex cloud challenges) with ease.             

Yugali_4-1711728460904.png

Each T-Shirt is crafted from a premium blend of cotton and polyester, ensuring exceptional comfort and breathability. The relaxed fit moves freely with you, keeping you cool during even the most demanding cloud learning marathons. The subtle yet stylish Google Cloud Arcade print lets you rep your cloud cred in a professional yet playful way.

Keep an eye on the Prize Counter opening dates and earn enough Arcade Points to redeem your Google Cloud Arcade T-Shirt and conquer the cloud in style. Remember, the higher the milestone, the more exclusive the design!

See you in the Cloud and don’t forget to let us know what mascot best represents YOUR cloud journey in the comments!

37 37 9,169
37 REPLIES 37

i wish i can get that because i have done all the arcade march lab

Doesn't feel worth it to grab a t-shirt above the standard lvl, in the last arcade we got polos, and now only these 4 tshirts

Am i the only one hate those pixel arts? On top of that, only the premium one make sense; others looks like kids tshirts 😕

Premium+ category applies above 60 points; right? We still get t-shirts for that level too? disappointed ;(

Exactly, They should have added at least sweatshirts for premium and premium+ tier.

Agreed!

Im also disappointed. I think that I'm the one who disappointed about the t-shirts. Looking forward to see some good swags in the future.

1. Hello Mam,

Can we choose our own swags or will we get fixed swags based on our points from a single milestone?

Like if I have 61 points , can i choose one or multiple swags of standard tier, advanced tier and premium tiers, or can I just pick swags from the premium plus tier?

And also, will we get all the swags of that milestone or just a few or even 1.

Ex - 61 points will get me all the swags in the Premium Plus milestone swags?

@YugaliMam , please clarify my doubt

Its all your choice, if you want only one swag of 61 points or multiple swags from all milestones its all depend upon you which swags you want.

I had thought/wished for the same. But is it really nothing different from the previous prizing system then?

If you have enough points, you can pick up any one or more swag from any tier.

Really, it's nothing different from the previous system then?

You will be able to choose one or multiple swag tiers. This time around you will get all swags in a perticular tier if you have enough points for that tier. Taking your example into account you can either get all swags in premium plus tier for 61 points or you can get all swags from Standard and premium tier for 50 points

Will these T shirt cost any Arcade points or they will be complementary based on the level the participants are....

Please clarify these doubts. @Yugali 

It might be a controversial drop unless all are free as complementary in each tier. 

what you guys think?

It looks cool, But my suggestion is that it should have more graphics like multiple pixel characters with Increasing milestones categories.

Please Mam try to Add " Over the ear Headset" in arcade rewards. 

Its very helpful for the students who play arcade game.

Thank you so much. 

100% cotton? Western size or Japan/East Asia size?

@Yugali could you pls try to provide white t-shirts 

In the premium tier their should be better things! Like sweatshirts or jackets 

@Yugali 

Seeing the same prize at every milestone really makes one wonder, are piles of shirts the only way to celebrate our achievements? While promoting a design is understandable, the charm of unique and useful prizes at every milestone cannot be overstated. Let's aim for diversity in rewards that match the creativity and hard work it takes to reach these milestones. After all, isn't variety the spice of life?

I wished to see some polos, but these also look nice XD

can we order two t shirts with arcade points 

please reply 

Nice @Yugali . However, I have a dilemma here. I would like to have the desk collective and have reached the Advanced milestone. I want to continue learning more but if I end up collecting more points, I'll miss the desk collective and have a table lamp. How to resolve this?  I enjoy and want to continue the learning process of Arcade but will miss out on the swag I need!

As a workaround, please group swags as Standard swags, Advanced = Standard swags + other swags, Premium = Advanced swags + other swags and so on...that way each person gets the bundle that includes earlier level prizes too.

what is the procedure to earn the swags because i have made points

Hello there! I believe during these times we can only collect the arcade points by completing the tasks.

When the season ends, they will open up a portal called as "The Prize Counter", where with the points you collected, can redeem the swags.

Just continue to do what you are doing now. The prize counter will open during late June to early July I believe.

Have a nice day 😉

Is price counter open in. June this year or not

yeah, It will open in the last week of june ig

Hey folks, lookin for a peer learner feel free to reach out

Hey, am interested. What are we learning !? 😺

If you have enough points, you can pick up any one

how

May I know the number of points required for each of the above?!

How do I check how many points I have now?
is there another easier way to check beside looking into which badges I have collected and calculate the sum of them?

You will get email Titled ARCADE INSIDER

Check in spam too many times mail is delivered there

When you go to your Cloud Skills Boost profile, you'll get a public profile link.

If not, then you need to set your profile as public

Paste the link in this website, and it will tell you how many arcade points you've got so far.

Website to calculate arcade points: https://arcadehelper.vercel.app/pointscalculator

I hope it helps 🏃💨

Hi,

Could we have these T-shirts in any other color than black ? 

No buddy... Only black color.

Top Labels in this Space