Make your mark by taking the Cloud Digital Leader beta certification exam [Updated]

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update: We thank you so much for your interest in the vouchers for the exam beta! The voucher supplies were limited and due to the overwhelming demand, all no cost vouchers have now been claimed and distributed. However, you can still take advantage of the 40% discount on the beta exam voucher price. Read the details below 👇

Cloud technology is constantly evolving, which means being a Cloud Digital Leader requires getting familiar with the latest and greatest developments. To support and empower your quest for success, Google Cloud Learning has unveiled brand new Cloud Digital Leader (CDL) training and a beta certification exam, available on-demand - and at 40% less than the general exam.

Dive into the latest content, gain in demand skills, and get certified before the exam is released to the general public.  You’ll even get a digital badge that you can add to your email signature, LinkedIn profile, personal website, wherever you’d like. Hurry! The beta exam is only available through February 23, 2023.

The exam registration is open, so get started today 📚

Important Dates & FAQ

I’m already Cloud Digital Leader certified, but I want to participate in the beta - what can I do?

Already have a valid Google Cloud Certification? Congratulations! And great news - you can attempt the CDL beta exam. If you pass the beta, your certification validity period will be extended 🥳 If you don’t pass, not to worry - your existing certification will remain valid until its initial renewal date.

Why would I take a beta exam instead of the regular version?

• You will save 40% on the cost of the exam.
  • Early access: Immerse yourself in the freshest content and help refine it with your valuable feedback.
  • Exclusive insights: Acquaint yourself with the latest Google Cloud technologies and strategies before they become widely available.
  • Influence Google Cloud Certification: Contribute your insights to set the standards of cloud expertise for the future. 
  • Head start in validating your expertise: Achieving the Cloud Digital Leader certification ahead of the curve demonstrates your commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology.
  • Network with pioneers: Engage with a community of early adopters and cloud enthusiasts, expanding your professional network.

See you in the cloud ☁️

Carrie

Solved Solved
44 84 46.9K
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To get an exam voucher for the CDL beta exam, it is required as follows: complete at least 4 of the 6 new training courses, and email cdl-beta-2024@googlegroups.com with a link to your Skills Boost public profile to receive your exam voucher. 

How to prepare for the Cloud Digital Leader exam?

Happy Learning!

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84

Hello everyone and @carrie,

I passed the Google Cloud Digital Leader exam, thanks for the opportunity

View my certificate (URL Removed by Staff)

Happy to share that I am Google cloud certified!!! Thanks for the opportunity Google team!!

I sent an email on the 29th of January, stating that I have completed the prerequisites. However, until now, I have not received a voucher, let alone a follow-up message. After waiting for so long, it feels like waiting in vain. For students like myself, this is a valuable opportunity to obtain a voucher, take the exam, and get certified. It is very disheartening and disappointing.

I am completed the course. How to get the 40% discount?

I wrote to cdl-beta-2024@googlegroups.com, but there is no response.

offer expied
Top Labels in this Space