Level up your skills in The Arcade; level up your career with Google Cloud certification

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

In The Arcade, we’re all about access to learning that can help turbocharge your cloud knowledge. We also know that certification is an excellent way to validate your cloud comprehension. So…why not put them together? 

That’s right, we’re introducing Google Cloud certification power-ups to your experience in The Arcade. Read on for how this all works, including eligibility and criteria specifics!

How does this power-up campaign work?

From now through December 15th, show off your skills in The Arcade - once you bank 30 points, you’re eligible to complete the criteria for one of the certification options. Starting November 1st, visit The Arcade to start your Cloud Digital Leader learning path. Completing the Cloud Digital Leader learning path is a key to preparing for the Google Cloud Digital Leader certification - and it’s part of the power-up criteria 😉 

After the certification power-up campaign ends on December 15th, voucher distribution will be determined based on eligible users’ performance and engagement. Certification vouchers (read below to find out more about the vouchers themselves) will be shared with power-up recipients in the second half of December.

How do I get my voucher, and which exam can I take with it?

Great questions. There are 3 different types of voucher you can snag, and 2 different exams depending on which power-up you receive. Here’s the deal: 

• 100% Cloud Digital Leader voucher: The first hundred users to successfully complete all of the Cloud Digital Leader courses after hitting the 30 point eligibility minimum in other areas of The Arcade will receive a voucher for 100% off of their Google Cloud Digital Leader certification exam.
  • 50% Cloud Digital Leader voucher: The next 200 users to successfully complete all of the Cloud Digital Leader courses after hitting the 30 point eligibility minimum in other areas of The Arcade will receive a voucher for 50% off of their Google Cloud Digital Leader exam - certification at half the cost!
  • 100% Associate Cloud Engineer voucher: The top 20 point scorers (with a minimum of 30 points) in The Arcade will receive a voucher for 100% off of their Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.

Why should I care about getting a certification?

Google Cloud certifications are globally recognized credentials - and a testament to your practical skills in the field. These certifications can open doors to new career opportunities, higher earning potential, and the chance to work on exciting cloud projects.

I can tell you from personal experience that professional certifications are an excellent way to show your competence in a field or role, especially if it isn’t one in which you originally completed your post-secondary education. (‘Literature major’ doesn’t necessarily read as “fluent in cloud” on a résumé, but ‘certified Cloud Digital Leader’ stands out!) But don’t take my word for it! There are lots of blogs out there about the benefits of certification, or check out this certification impact report.

What now?

Start collecting those points, get ready to take on the Cloud Digital Leader preparation courses, and set your sights on those coveted certification vouchers. November and December are your months to shine . See you in The Arcade!

Game on!

152 REPLIES 152

One doubt is this just a complementary offer or in exchange of 30 points like instead of schwag we redeem certification ???

Please tell

Hi, 

This is a complementary offer. This is not in exchange for swag. Eligible users will also receive swag + their cert vouchers. 

Wow i have morethan 40 points

how do you have more than 40 points brother, can you please share

from where we can see our arcade points

Hello, to know your arcade points, go on arcade page scroll down to Public Profile URL. Paste your Profile URL in the bar click on submit, now you can check your points.

Scroll down from top down to the end of page, I could not be able to see a "public profile URL". 

mvpkenlin_0-1704704208355.png

Please tell me how do you got these points.

How you earn more than 40points. Please tell me

By being consistent from june and doing skill badges

That's great 

You provided an update about giving certification voucher based on the specific criteria mentioned above. Thank you so much kindly!

But One more thing, we have not heard anything about the reveal of that sweet swags and Goodies list! 

Hi, Babar
Is Pakistan available in Google Arcade Prize Counter this time?

No! You can give an address of alternative country where shipping is available! Definitely you can receive your swags shipped to any of the Middle East countries, Europe and Non Eu countries 

Hi,

When we get vouchers?

After the event ends i.e dec

Im new to the google arcade. When opening the arcade page today, it will look like as follows. I have a doubt there are buttons for watching the videos in order to increase my points. What should i do now??Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.30.16 PM.png

Also one more query @carrie 

If someone alreadyhave 30 points is he eligible

Hi! You must have a minimum of 30 points in The Arcade by December 15th to be eligible.

Can u give clarity  that arcade points u mentioned include bonus points of milestone and august right?
OR 
Separatley do we need to earn by doing levels and trivia's ? 
@carrie @Yugali 

Do we get points for skill badges on tasks available on arcade only or we can get them by earning them in Skill boost?

It will be done by 15th December.

@carrie and @Yugali would you please answer my queries

Thank you in advance

1. Which learning path we have to complete and when..?(please share the link) Or is the learning path will be in nov..?

2. The point count will start from now or the points I have collected from July till now will also be counted in total 30 points

3. The ACE voucher is only for top 20 individuals who have scored most arcade points..?

adding to this

Is it necessary to complete  the learning path or just 30 points needed ??? for certs

Thanks @harsh0009 for following questions, I have also getting the same questions in my mind. 

Hey, 

For your 1st question, the learning path they are talking about is:

https://cloud.google.com/learn/certification/cloud-digital-leader

And apparently it's mandatory for their new campaign...

KV
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

What if I have more than 30 points already and I have also completed the cloud digital leader learning path before what should I do now ? Am I still eligible?

Also had this same question in mind, thank you so much asking and if you get the answer please ping me.

I have 24 points but after adding bonus point by arcade facilitator program I have 33 so can I participate or not? 

@Sam19 , may be yes just have overall more than 30 points at the end of November and just complete the Cloud Digital Leader learning path too to get eligible. 😄

But i think it just for learning purpose no compulsory to complete path

Yes, you can. : ) 

Do we have to do anycourse to or we will get coupons directly

How we come to know who are top 20 

@Yugali Can you please help what is propose of use points? over Google Cloud Skills Boost for Partners.

I have completed all of the courses of Cloud Digital Leader Learning Path previously and I have 41 Arcade points currently. Will the previously done Cloud Digital Leader Learning path be considered ? May I know my ranking in the Arcade event as of now?

How to know who are the top 20 scorers?

@carrie @Yugali please answer this question.

Do I need to complete the CDL and ACE pathway too for the certification voucher?

Top Labels in this Space