International Women’s Day!

Today, let’s celebrate the incredible women who have paved the way for us and continue to inspire us every day. They're the ultimate power-ups – guiding us, motivating us, and helping us grow every day! To make this celebration even more special, we invite you to dedicate an Arcade Badge to a phenomenal woman who has played a pivotal role in your growth.

Yugali_1-1709904335156.png

Here's what we are going to do:

Think of a special woman who has supported your growth in cloud learning. It could be a teacher, a colleague, a mentor, family or even a friend! Write a heartfelt message in the comments section below expressing your gratitude for her guidance and support and be one of the five people to receive 25 GCSB credits worth $25!

Together, let's celebrate the incredible women who keep us going in the Cloud!

Happy International Women's Day!

And for the ladies, don’t miss out on your extra no-cost 25 GCSB credits! Click here to grab them. 

See you in the Cloud!

Note: The next chapter of Arcade Mysteries unfolds next week! Stay tuned….

9 1 524
1 REPLY 1

I'm a big fan of Priyanka Vergadia Visualizing Google Cloud.   Her takes on GCP make it interesting when otherwise it may feel overwhelming.  https://github.com/priyankavergadia/GCPSketchnote  .  Her book was random digital swag at an innovators hive online event but you see her influence all over the place.     

Initially it felt a bit weird for me to write a heartfelt message to a professional in industry but, according to Bard's Gemini, I just needed to craft something with Specificity, Impact and Appreciation.     

---

Dear Priyanka,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your incredible work on Visualizing Google Cloud and the GCPSketchnotes. Your clear and engaging illustrations have been instrumental in my journey learning about Google Cloud Platform.

The way you break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand sketches makes GCP so much more approachable. In fact, your resources were invaluable as I prepared for my recent Google Cloud Platform certification!

Thank you for your dedication to making cloud learning accessible and fun. I truly appreciate your contribution to the tech community.

Sincerely,
Paul321

I dedicate this arcade badge to Priyanka.  One of many where visual learning resources have given me an edge.

Paul321_0-1709909654911.png

Top Labels in this Space