Free credits

Bronze 1
Bronze 1

To request credits for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), you'll need to reach out to the Google Cloud sales team. Here's a template you can use to draft your request:

---

Subject: Request for Google Cloud Platform Credits

Dear [sir/madam],

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name] and I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of receiving credits for Google Cloud Platform (GCP).

I am currently [briefly describe your use case or project, e.g., a student conducting research, a startup developing a new application, etc.], and I believe that GCP's services would greatly benefit my endeavors. However, as a [student/startup/individual], I have limited financial resources to allocate towards cloud computing expenses.

I am writing to kindly request information on any available programs or opportunities for receiving credits or discounts for GCP usage. These credits would enable me to explore GCP's capabilities, develop and deploy projects, and gain valuable hands-on experience with cloud technologies.

I am committed to leveraging GCP responsibly and efficiently, and I am eager to contribute to the Google Cloud community.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

sahil12

(PII Removed by Staff)

---

Once you've drafted your request, you can send it to the appropriate email address or contact person within the Google Cloud sales team. Make sure to personalize the email with your specific details and use case to increase the likelihood of a positive response.

0 0 76
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space