Disrespectful Certification Results Delays

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi,

I’m really sorry to raise this matter here. I’ll be very briefly as it has already stressed me (and many others) a lot.

There are several cases of students who passed for a Certification Exam and are still waiting to get the result after the promised 7-10 days as we can see here and here

In my case, passed for Cloud Architect exam which was taken on March 11th. I’ve been complaining since March 21st and no answers/updates. 

Already tried

SITE
https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/contact/Cloud_Certifications_Contact

EMAIL
google-cloud-certification-support@google.com

It’s an extremely disrespectful and very frustrating for all of us students which dedicated and committed months on it. What a shame Google!

@carrie I know you have not do with that. I took your name from other posts, I saw you’re massively trying to help others, so… that’s why I’m mentioning you, thank you very much 🙂

I hope Google takes an action ASAP.

Rubens

2 REPLIES 2

you have to be patient a bit - your exam probably being checked\verified per Google policies, and theres a lots of demand on GCP exams, so wait a couple of days. I waited for one of my cert around 18 days, but eventually, if all is good - you will receive the confirmation, also check your spam folder

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hey Denis,

I appreciate your reply, and I do agree that patience is fundamental in life, however follow-up and responses from Google Support and/or a more accurate message from the process, rather than (7-10 days) are highly expected by everyone who puts massive efforts over this process and, let’s say, paid for it.

What Google has been lately doing (as per the other cases) doesn’t sound just a matter of comprehension – it goes far beyond to that 🙃

Top Labels in this Space