need help writing a cloudbuild.yaml file

Goodday everyone, please i need help in writing a cloudbuild.yaml file in order to deploy a website in my repository the previous one i wrote has some issues with it as it just created buckets with nothing inside, please i would like you to take a look at my repository and suggest the best cloudbuil.yaml file to write.

https://github.com/rudesandwich/NFT-Site

Solved Solved
1 2 732
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Greetings @jayy,

One thing I noticed from your cloudbuild.yaml is in line 27, the 'app/build/' should just be 'build'. 

You can also check out this cloudbuild.yaml file example for deploying ReactJS project on Cloud Storage

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Greetings @jayy,

One thing I noticed from your cloudbuild.yaml is in line 27, the 'app/build/' should just be 'build'. 

You can also check out this cloudbuild.yaml file example for deploying ReactJS project on Cloud Storage

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Let me know if it helped, thanks!

Thanks for the help but i had fixed the yaml file already, now the files show in the bucket but i have issues loading the website, it just shows lines of code (after i edit website configuration of the bucket setting it to be index.html)