How to set connectorInputPayload for SQL connector within the Application Integration flow

I have created a SQL connector in my App integration flow and it is using Actions to execute a procedure. The procedure input is generated as below. I know I can provide a Default value but I want to assign dynamic values to this variables. How should I assign value to a Task variable like below?

Nitin_Rawat_0-1697837390138.png

Note:

1> I can't pull this SQL part in a sub integration as if my team follows this practice this will increase my net integration count to a bigger number(which has a limited quota too).

2> I can't make this connectorInputPayload as an INPUT Param because my flow has rest trigger as starting point and I don't want the outer world calling App Int Flow to pass this as a variable.

Solved Solved
0 4 446
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

To assign dynamic values to variables as connectorInputPayload, either  Data Mapping Task or Data Transformer Script Task  can be used to map data. 

View solution in original post

Hi @Nitin_Rawat 

You might want to assign the fields of the connectorInputPayload to the right hand side (Output column) and define its value in the input column.

You can refer to this screenshot for an example

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 9.21.20 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

To assign dynamic values to variables as connectorInputPayload, either  Data Mapping Task or Data Transformer Script Task  can be used to map data. 

I have tried DataMapping task as well as the javascript task(to set parameter) but it's not working. In below screenshot of DataMapping task how can we assign a value to a Task variable. The connectorInputPayload do come on input side but not on the output side so a value can be assigned to it?

Nitin_Rawat_0-1698244207304.png

Hi @Nitin_Rawat 

You might want to assign the fields of the connectorInputPayload to the right hand side (Output column) and define its value in the input column.

You can refer to this screenshot for an example

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 9.21.20 PM.png

Thank You @rohitjangid 

Actually yeah I was trying to put it on right side but somehow I was just focusing on "create a new one"(and was thinking that the variable is already present so what to create now) and was overlooking the "Drag variable here".

This worked for me. Thanks Again.